We are a team of diverse people, striving to continually deliver benefit to create something that is a living, evolving and great collective achievement.
From Telecommunication’s, Media, Medicine and Logistic’s … Wine, Gaming and Government – our Cloud Automation platform helps companies get what they need to get done without wasting time on what they don’t do best.
Our mission is to unleash the power of Cloud using automation, to manage and virtually transform network and application services for every team and organisation.
The Kumolus Cloud Management Platform enables organizations to gain access to cloud services to deliver IT agility while maintaining enterprise control. Founded by Michael Salleo and Josh McGrath in 2012, the Kumolus Cloud Management Platform was released in 2016.
Kumolus is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia with offices in Asia and a growing network of global partners.
- Relentless focus on Customer Partnership – Leaders focus on what delivers real benefit to a customer. They work for the customer interest and focus on outcomes benefiting both parties, now and for years to come.
- Here to help! – Leaders are here to help. They think about others before themselves, concerned more with the needs and wishes of others than personal gain. They never stop trying to understand how they can help in any situation.
- Bias for Action – making things Better! – Leaders get things done. They think about effecting something to make it better. Speed matters!
- Collaborative Teaming, Learning and Curiosity – Leaders recognize the value of people. They love Teams, Collaboration and Curiosity knowing that the power of many is better than the few.
- Earn Trust and have Integrity – Leaders have the utmost integrity, earn trust and inspire personal, organizational and societal transformation, with an outcome of human and ecological well-being.
- Own something you don’t know – Leaders are right a lot. Leaders know when they don’t know and surround themselves with people who know more.
- We’ve got your back – Leaders help when things go wrong. They think about resolving the situation, no matter the cause to make things right.
- Deliver the Highest Standards – Leaders have relentlessly high standards. They raise the bar with every feature, service, conversation, hire and promotion. Leaders ensure that defects do not get sent down the line and that problems are fixed so they stay fixed.
- Always be your best! – Leaders have relentlessly high standards. They raise the bar socially and corporately with every conversation, feature, service, review, hire, promotion and chin wag.
Meet the Team
Blog – Announcements and Learnings
In the previous post, AWS Cost Optimization, we covered the 3 key components to AWS Cost Optimization; Visibility Optimize Automate But focused on the core AWS Services, in this post we extend over a large number of other services including: Redshift, Cloudwatch and Cloudtrail. Redshift Only turn on Redshift clusters when required – Understand your […]
Managing AWS Well Architected, CIS and PCI Security at scale is a big challenge for organisations. Many organisations are struggling to keep track of their application architectures and associated security complexities. These issues are prevelant in organisations that have been in AWS for some time due to staff churn, size of environments (sometimes in the […]
Kumolus AWS Customer Success On-boarding Plan Ensuring your success is our absolute obsession and driving AWS Customer Success is our passion. Kumolus and its partners provide a comprehensive on-boarding program during the initial 3 months of utilising the platform. We have learnt and developed a structured approach based on our experience with many customer […]