**UPDATED 25/05/2017** Kumolus has further enhanced its NetApp OnCommand Cloud Manager integration allowing users to:
- Create and attach new NFS and CIFS Volumes to a new Host
- Create and attach new NFS and CIFS Volumes to an existing Host
- Attach existing NFS and CIFS Volumes to an existing Host
This feature means you can now orchestrate storage volume provisioning across both new and existing hosts with a single API call.
The new feature has been enabled by combining the features of OCCM, AWS EC2 RunCommand and the Kumolus orchestration engine.
OnCommand Cloud Manager – Initial Integration
The Kumolus Cloud Management Platform is now integrated into OnCommand Cloud Manager to allow users to orchestrate the provision of NPS or Cloud Ontap Storage on AWS via the Kumolus ‘drag & drop’ or API platform interfaces.
This new feature is now being used by Kumolus and Netapp customers to orchestrate the provision of host attached NFS and CIFS volumes at scale.
Kumolus is undertaking further OCCM integrations so please check back for updates on the additional Netapp storage management features being incorporated into the Kumolus CMP.
- Connect to many clouds and switch at any time.
- Own and control your data.
- Get the existing benefits of NetApp Storage Efficiency (Single Instance Storage, Thin Provisioning and FlexClone technologies)
The below link provides further information on the OCCM integration and access to the relevant configuration documentation.
Check out some of the provisioning workflow for adding an Adapter to integrate Kumolus and NetApp OnCommand Cloud Manager;
Synchronize and Show Available Filers:
Filers: List Available Volumes
Filers: List Configurations
Filers: Add a new Configuration
Create a New template and add a NFS Volume
Provisioned Server with NFS volume
For more information, check out our documentation here.